Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Questions I have

1) Which country does this Charlie Munger quote refer to?:
 
"In this vein, I next want to mention a strange Latin American case of a dysfunctional economy that got fixed. In this little subdivision of Latin America, a culture had arisen wherein everybody stole everything. They embezzled from the company, they stole everything that was loose in the community. And of course, the economy came practically to a halt. And this thing got fixed. Now where did I read about this case? I'll give you a hint. It wasn't in the annals of economics. I found this case in the annals of psychology. Clever people went down and used a bunch of psychological tricks. And they fixed it."
 
2) What books should I read to learn about the conversion methods of Reverend Moon and the Unification Church?
 
Anyone with information would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment