Thursday, December 3, 2009

New "Original Material" section and Search Box

Hey guys -
Because of the tremendous number of "links" posts I create (as much for archiving as anything else), I've decided to create an "original material" section. In it are all of the articles in which I am creating a standalone point instead of just responding to someone else or posting. Sometimes they are prompted by something else and sometimes they're just because I'm interested, but hopefully they'll provide a useful set of primers or points I've made instead of just referencing a million other peoples' viewpoints. I don't want to become an aggregator!

They're in chronological order, oldest to newest. I would have done newest to oldest, but there wasn't that option. If anyone knows how to fix that, please let me know!

I've also included a search box that will search the blog for keywords. It's not quite perfect but it's better than nothing!

Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment